Follow by Email

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Are You Ready For The Easiest Contest Ever!!

OK, Trouble In Paradise a debut novel will be available February 23,  2012 on Kindle and Nook.  Shortly after it will also be on paperback.  So what will we do to celebrate it's release?  Two things, but FIRST!  Let's play TAG THAT PHOTO!

Throughout the month of February I'll post the book cover for Trouble In Paradise, when you see the book cover tag yourself to it! It's as simple as that!




The best thing is more than one person can win.   
1st. Place winner that is tagged in most if not all photos will win a $25 dollar visa gift card and a Kindle copy of  
Trouble In Paradise!

2nd Place winner that is tagged in most if not all photos will win a signed paperback copy of Trouble In Paradise!!

3rd Place winner tagged in most photos will receive a free Kindle/Nook copy of Trouble In Paradise!!

Contest starts February 1st and ends February 29, 2012

This contest extends between Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.  That means if your not following me you need to go to >>TWITTER  and hit follow!  When I tweet *I WANT MY COPY OF TROUBLE IN PARADISE*  You'll need to RETWEET  to add your tag!!  With  GOOGLE PLUS+, and FACEBOOK just hit tag this photo!

The more you tag the better your chances of winning one of three prizes!!  Winners will be announced March 1, 2012.  
Let's have fun and tag that photo!

18 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK, AND SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CONTEST, BECAUSE DEEP IN MY HEART LOL, I KNOW I WILL WIN. THE SYNOPSIS ITSELF SET THE BOOK APART FROM THE AVERAGE EVERYDAY ROMANCE.. THE COVER DRAWS READERS TO THE BOOK ITSELF...

    AUTHOR DENESHA SHEREE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate it Author Denesha Sheree! I want everyone to have fun with this. Thanks for the love missy!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, this is so nice of you now let the game begin can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this seem like a good read can't wait for the release hope to win this contest I'm ready for this contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing! Don't forget to follow the blog so you won't miss out on future post for Trouble In Paradise!!

      Delete
  4. I love this great idea but i'm on that gray bus trying to learn to Tag.
    http://sidnereviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I caught the catch phrase and I did retweet. interesting looking bookcover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your retweet Sidne. Im on it! To tag a book cover just click the photo, scroll down, and click "tag this photo". Let me know if you need help! Thanks for playing!!

      Delete
  6. dag, you up early tweeting, i'm behind you though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. this contest goes HOw long! END OF feb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool contest idea! Good luck with your debut novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Helena! It's easy to win, just tag that photo! :)

      Delete
  9. This is great contest idea! I wish you a lot of success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck! Sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete