Follow by Email

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Contest Winners

The time has come! Thank you to everyone that participated in the Love Is A Drug contest I enjoyed getting your tweets it was truly fun.  Now I know you have been wondering WHO WON?  My first intentions were to release the names the day before the book goes live on Amazon but we are still about a week or two away before that day comes.  I know, I'm ready too but trust my point is to make sure I present a properly edited and HOT book for your enjoyment. 

MeTova Hollingsworth
Laquisha Dean
Jacole Laryea
Tonikia Trotter
Ollie Moss

Congrats! You'll receive a ebook copy the day of the release!
**SWEET**
If your name is on this list make sure to post and leave your email address associated with your ereader!  If you didn't win don't fret there will be more contests in the future to play and win awesome prizes so make sure you stay connected!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie.........(((((HUGS)))))!!!!!!!

    Ollie Moss

    ollimo91@aol.com/kindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ollie for playing you are super cool girl! Smooches

      Delete
  2. Oh shat,I won thanks you quasimwifesantana@yahoo.com (Kindle)

    ReplyDelete